In 2017, 332 people joined the McGuire Programme. Of these, 245 members (74%) were confirmed to be successful by our Evaluation Auditors (B+ or higher). These members were evaluated 12-18 months after their first course.
Furthermore, an impressive 98% of people who took advantage of the Programme’s lifetime support for at least 6 months after their first course were confirmed as successful.
Although we have several categories of “success,” audited evaluations where non-contactable (NCs) are factored in as unsuccessful remains the most valid indicator of our true success rate. In 2017, that success rate was 74%.
Two things about this audit are remarkable:
- There was a dramatic improvement over last year’s 63% success rate for those who joined us in 2016. Although we’re not sure why there was such a drop in success for 2016, improvements to the accountability standards of Primary Coaches and more emphasis on the follow-up support are most likely the main reasons for the dramatic improvement.
- Five McGuire Programme Regions achieved success rates of over 80%
- India at 100% (Regional Director, Kaushik Valluri)
- Germany at 90% (RD, Emmet O’Connell)
- Australia at 88% (RD, Denis Wright)
- South Africa at 86% (RDs, Chris Meintjes and Julia Jensen)
- UK South (RD, Matt Wilton).